Think about your outfits and personality when it comes to color. For instance, even though you do not necessarily have to match your nail polish with your outfit colors, you might not feel very comfortable wearing bold colors such as red and neon green. Choose a color you are bound to be comfortable wearing. One of the easiest ways to update your nail look for spring is to tweak its color palette. Nothing says spring more than the following colors:
- Pale Pink: Let’s be real, is it really spring without pastel pinks? Of course not.
- Sky Blue: What better way to welcome spring’s blue sky than to decorate your nails with this shade of blue? We’re ready to celebrate longer days, warmer weather, and blooming gardens with this spriteliest color!
- Yellow: These light yellow nails are sure to brighten up any day.
- Mint: This pure, extraordinary color is exactly what you need to start off your new season in a remarkable way. With its cheerful energy, brightening capacity, surprising versatility, and general freshness, mint green epitomizes spring vibes.
- Coral: This vibrant hue is both invigorating and energizing, and will add a dash of happiness wherever you put it.
These colors are just too captivating to be not painted onto your spring manicure. Go see a professional nail salon in your living city and ask the nail tech to paint your nails, with the new spring nails you will soon beat those winter doldrums