Our hands are the important features being blessed by God. Due to a stressful and hectic life, we often neglect to take care of our hands. Our hands take the brunt of daily work, so keeping them healthy is important. Smoothing rough areas, trimming hangnails and filing your nails to keep the manicure fresh is important. It’s never too late to give your hands the proper care with Manicure treatments! Steps of Manicures include trimming, regular shaping, filing, buffing, cuticle maintenance, steamed hot towel, and light hand massage with hydrating lotion. Regular maintenance of your hands and nails is well worth the cost.
Top Coat Nails & Spa
Address : 4336 Belden Village St NW Canton, OH 44718 United States
Phone : (330) 492-8988
Website : https://topcoatnailsspacanton.com/
- Classic Manicure: Relax while your polish is removed, your nails are shaped, and your hands are bathed in an aromatic soak. Cuticles are groomed and conditioned, hands and arms are massaged with flavors of creamy lotion for few minutes followed by polish.
- Spa Manicure: It will be a longer service, with more steps – an aromatic salt rub, hydrating mask, hot towel wrap, hot stone massage, or paraffin dip. This helps reduce tension and stress while heavily hydrating the skin. Leave your hands looking toned, refined, and youthful.
- Deluxe Manicure: First, a deep exfoliation will remove impurities, followed by nail and cuticle care, and a hydrating massage, with your choice of nail polish to finish off. You can choose from a range of classic shades and a “naked manicure” line, with translucent colors for a healthy, natural finish.
- Herbal Manicure: Herbal spa products bring the essence of nature’s healing power to the skin. Herbal Manicures include the cleaning process initially to remove the accumulations of dead skin cells, and impurities on the hand surface and the fingernails. Then the soaking process is done in medicated herbal decoction, which has an anti-microbial action. This also loosens and removes the dirt, and the warmth increases the blood circulation. Then scrubbing is done with the help of a herbal scrub. The herbal massage is an extraordinary feeling of pure wellness.
- Paraffin Manicure: Paraffin creates a barrier on your skin that helps retain oils that your body naturally produces. It’s the key to healthier looking and softer feeling skin! Paraffin adds heat therapy to aid in arthritis pains and muscle pains.
- Gel Manicure (Shellac): Spa Manicure with the lasting convenience of Shellac Gel Polish. Cleaning the nails, clipping and shaping them, then soaking your hands in warm soapy water to soothe and soften dead skin cells. The gel is healthier and stronger for your nails than acrylic. No toxic fumes or powders!