- 1. NYC (BEST BUDGET NAIL POLISH)
- 2. Red Carpet Manicure Color Dip Nail Kit (BEST MANICURE COLOR DIP)
- 3. Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamel (BEST DRUGSTORE NAIL POLISH)
- 4. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel (BEST GEL NAIL POLISH)
- 5. OPI Nail Lacquer (BEST WINTER NAIL COLORS)
- 6. Zoya (BEST VEGAN FRIENDLY NAIL POLISH)
- 7. Deborah Lippmann (BEST SUMMER NAIL COLORS)
1. NYC (BEST BUDGET NAIL POLISH)
In addition to being budget friendly and long lasting, this polish dries in a New York minute (and we can attest to that). It goes on smooth and lasts for days. Oh, and you can buy it for under $2. Who doesn’t love that? We have to give an honorable mention to Wet and Wild Megalast Nail Color as a close second for the best budget nail polish. While it comes in an adorable bottle and features a square brush for easy application, we found this polish to be a bit goopy taking way too long to dry–which is why we ultimately went with NYC as the best budget option.
2. Red Carpet Manicure Color Dip Nail Kit (BEST MANICURE COLOR DIP)
So what’s included in this kit? To put it short, a lot. You will receive a brush restorer, top coat, activator, base coat, and nail powder. As complicated as it seems, this kit is actually really easy to use and will produce intense, vibrant colors with every application.
3. Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamel (BEST DRUGSTORE NAIL POLISH)
The Revlon ColorStay formula is rich, but not clumpy, and a single layer is enough for full coverage. However, you can always opt for two layers if you prefer a shiny finish–that may score you an extra day or two without any chipping as well. Additionally, the wide angle brush coats nails from base to tip for perfectly smooth, bubble-free application.
4. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel (BEST GEL NAIL POLISH)
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel is the only true 2-step gel manicure with no UV or LED light needed; Over 45 shades. This polish is also super pigmented, so one coat will almost always do the trick for a full-coverage finish. Additionally, expect soak-free removal that won’t damage your nails like a gel manicure at the salon will.
5. OPI Nail Lacquer (BEST WINTER NAIL COLORS)
OPI is one of the most sought after brands in the industry. The width of the square brush makes for a smooth and easy application–the darks go on evenly and the sheers don’t streak. Additionally, the OPI formula dries quickly and is created to be formaldehyde-free, which is always a good thing.
6. Zoya (BEST VEGAN FRIENDLY NAIL POLISH)
Zoya is known as being the healthy color of fashion, offering the largest selection of 5-free shades absent toxins such as formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate and camphor.
7. Deborah Lippmann (BEST SUMMER NAIL COLORS)
All Deborah Lippmann polish is formulated to be 7-free, vegan, and, of course, never tested on animals. The formula is thin and silky and the bottle/brush design prevents the polish from going on too thick. Additionally, this luxurious polish is quick drying, highly pigmented, and goes on smooth for a natural, creamy finish.
Ongles McGill Nails&Spa – Nail salon near me Montréal, QC : Why not try something a little more adventurous for your next manicure? From subtle chic detailing to bold designs, you can get them all at best nail salon in Montreal.
Address : 134 Rue McGill, Montréal, QC H2Y 2E5
Phone : (438) 498-8866
Website : https://onglesmcgill.com/
Maps : https://goo.gl/maps/GR5wBMwX9TxmJ12i6
Get 10%-15% OFF from Jan 01 – Feb 28, 2022