Acrylic nails are a mix of powder and liquid monomer that’s combined into a blob of dough, shaped onto your nails with a brush, and then air-dried. When you’re getting a full set of acrylics, the nail technician will usually put on tips, or use nail forms to achieve a more natural look. Each acrylic is then shaped as desired and painted with polish. Nails are then set under a fan to dry.
Pros of acrylic nails:
- Acrylics are ideal for people looking to change the shape of their nails or want more length.
- Since acrylic nails are durable, you typically don’t have to worry about your nails cracking, breaking, or lifting while you have the acrylics (you may even notice that your natural nails grow longer and faster with acrylics).
Hard gel is a nail enhancement like acrylic nails, except it cures in a UV light. It is NOT gel polish/shellac/soft gel/soak off gel. You can put gel polish over hard gel (and you should because it looks great). You can extend the length of the nail with hard gel, just like acrylic. It can be sculpted and shaped just like acrylic. The only difference is that hard gel hardens through UV light rather than through evaporating solvents (like acrylic). There are many benefits to using the innovative nail enhancement that is hard gel.
Pros of hard gel manicures:
- Hard gel is the toughest form of gel polish out there and creates a sturdier, longer-lasting exterior.
- Not damaging to the nail if there is trauma.
- No strong fumes.
- Bonder is acid-free.
- Cures in 30 seconds.
- Can be worn with nail polish for a very natural look.
- Filing is faster and easier.
- Hard gel is hypoallergenic, which means it is less likely to cause allergies than acrylic.
A&B NAIL SPA in Tri-Peaks Center
Add : 18749 N Frederick Ave STE D, Gaithersburg, MD 20879, United States
Phone : (301) 740-9526
Service : https://abnailspagaithersburg.com/service
Booking : https://booking.gocheckin.net/v2/13345