What is a basic manicure?
- A basic or standard manicure is the traditional manicure that you’re probably familiar with. Here your nails are trimmed, shaped and buffed. Cuticle oil is applied and cuticles are managed too. You’ll usually get to enjoy a wonderfully relaxing hand massage. At the end, standard nail polish is applied.
Pros of a basic manicure
- A basic manicure is an excellent affordable and relatively speedy pamper session which will leave you with glossy vibrant nails. The polish is easy to remove at home.
Cons of a basic manicure
- With a basic manicure, expect chips to the polish quite quickly. The polish can also become a little dull over time.
How long does a manicure take?
- On average, a manicure takes 30 to 60 minutes, plus drying time.
How much is a basic manicure?
- A basic manicure costs between $10 and $40, depending on where you live, the fanciness of the salon, and what you opt for. Some salons charge less if you go for a polish-free manicure.
How long does a basic manicure last?
- Manicures with regular nail polish are notorious for chipping right away, especially when done at home, and typically, they last a few days.
Nail salon 92646 – Nano Organic Nails Spas in Huntington Beach : We offer Manicure, package services, Organic Manicure, Cut, file, shape, cuticle trim.
Nano Organic Nails & Spas – next to Tmobile
Add : 8112 Talbert Ave # 102, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Phone : (714) 596-5556
Service : https://nanoorganicnailsspashuntingtonbeach.com/
EXPRESS MANICURE : (Cut, file, shape, cuticle, trim, buff, 2 mins massage, polish)
NANO ORGANIC MANICURE
NANO LUXURY PACKAGE MANICURE
Read more → Gel X (Soft Gel) : It’s safer for everyone, including the nail tech