What Is A Dip Powder Manicure?
Dip powder manicure is somewhere between a regular manicure and a fake acrylic nail. Dip manicures use a combination of colorful, fine-grain powder, adhesives, topcoats, and buffing to achieve a sturdy, acrylic-like finish. It looks like a magical dust that transforms into an even coat of paint. The results are incredibly durable, natural-looking.
Glo Nail Spa Colorado Springs – Nail salon 80951 : When it comes to nail design, we tell you for sure that there are no limits, because you can experiment with the colors you want and the applications you prefer.
Glo Nail Spa Colorado Springs
Address : 7935 Constitution Ave , Suite 150 Colorado Springs, CO 80951 United States
What Is The Process Of Dipping Powder?
Nails are filed, shaped and cleansed. The nail plate is brushed over with a bond polish to make sure the color sticks, and followed with a base coat. Then, one fingernail is dipped into a jar of highly pigmented powder in your chosen color. The process is repeated a couple of times depending on the color and product to achieve your desired look. Then, the rough, powdery layers are transformed into a smooth, glossy finish once a sealant is applied. The best part: Unlike the classic gel manicure, dip nails dry in seconds — no UV lamp or dryer required.
Why Are Dip Manicures Chosen By Many Customers?
- No need to worry about the possibility of skin damage from UV lamps.
- Last longer than gel nail polish (up to three weeks).
- Doesn’t use acrylic nail glue which can include questionable chemicals.
- Thinner layers, which avoid your chance of damaging your nail beds or getting an infection.
- Save time spent in a nail salon due to the quick application time and fast drying time.
- Endless amount of nail colors and textures to choose from.
- Less messy.
- You can certainly paint over your dip powder nails (but don’t do this regularly).
Which Dip Powder Nail Brands Are Loved Most?
The experts recommend only using nail dip powder products from reputable brands. Cheaper brands can contain harmful substances which are unhealthy for your body and natural nails. Read on to discover what dip nail products are used the most in popular nail salons.