What is manicure – pedicure service?
A manicure or pedicure is a service that keeps the nails and skin of the hands and feet in healthy condition. This may mean smoothing calloused skin on your feet, as well as maintaining the cuticles of your hands. Adding proper oils and shaping nails helps keep them strong. Services also include a light massage or gentle muscle stretching that accompanies manicures and pedicures.
What are the benefits of manicures – pedicures?
Regular pedicures can help promote healthy circulation in hands and feet. Another added benefit of the manicures and pedicures is to prevent nail diseases. Professional nail technicians can spot potential nail and skin problems before they become big problems.
Manicures and pedicures also help to alleviate stress. Relieving stress can promote good mental and physical health. There are many studies that suggest that lowering stress may help aid in memory, digestive and heart health. Manicure and pedicure services can be quite affordable. Regular maintenance of your hands and feet is well worth the cost.
Which tools and supplies are used in a manicure – pedicure?
There are specific tools used in manicure and pedicure services. These are the basic tools a professional will need, use, and sanitize for nail services. Some tools are disposable including Emery boards, bamboo sticks and toe separators. Many nail tools are sanitized after every use.
ST Nail Lounge
Address: 327 E Foothill Blvd, Pomona, CA 91767, United States
Hotline: (909) 645–1688
In addition to comfortable chairs for clients to sit in, there are many unique tools that help nail technicians perform manicures. These manicure tools include:
- Acetone/polish remover to remove polish and debris.
- Cuticle cream for the bottom of the nail.
- Lotion to moisturize.
- Nail brush tool for nail hygiene.
- Cuticle pusher to push back skin around the nail.
- Cuticle scissors tool to trim cuticles.
- Nippers to trim hangnails.
- Nail files/Emery boards to shape the nail.
- Nail buffer block to add shine to the nail.
- Bamboo sticks to clean up excess cuticles.
- Cotton balls to apply products.
- Tweezers tool to grab small items.
- Cuticle oil to moisten and add vitamins to the skin.
- Polish to add protection and shine or color to the nail.
- Small paintbrush to create nail art.