If you’ve ever had the joy of planning a mani-pedi with us or are considering getting one at CQ Nails near me Calabasas, keep these tips in mind when it comes to keeping your beautiful manicure or pedicure looking good. To guarantee that you get the money’s worth and that the results of your treatment are maximized and prolonged, we need to share aftercare suggestions with you.
Useful pedicure aftercare tips
Here are a few useful tips to keep your toenails looking in tip-top shape after you have had one of our pedicure treatments:
– Avoid wearing any tightly fitted footwear after you’ve got your pedicure treatment done at a professional nail salon. Try to wear open-toe shoes.
-When you want to cut your toenails try not to cut them too short or down the sides. This will make them grow inwards.
– If you wear socks indoors or outdoors, try to change them as often as possible to keep your toes clean. It is best advised to wear cotton socks.
– Dry your feet thoroughly after washing them or taking a shower.
– Make sure to take time to apply some foot cream once you have finished bathing. This will keep your feet and toes hydrated and moisturized.
– Massage the cuticles on your toes with cuticle cream or oil to keep your cuticles feeling soft.
– Try to use an acetone-free nail varnish remover since this product is less harmful to the nail.
CQ Nails near me Calabasas – Nail salon 91302 : There are so many different colors, textures, shapes, and styles to choose from. You can create endless nail styles to match the rest of your look.
Address : 26500 Agoura Rd # 107, Calabasas, CA 91302, United States
Phone : (818) 880-0499
Website : https://cqnailscalabasas.com/
Our top manicure aftercare tips
To get the most out of your hand treatment, we recommend that you follow these aftercare tips and advice as mentioned below:
– Avoid using any harsh soaps or contact with harsh chemicals after your treatment.
– Preferably try to wear gloves when doing activities such as gardening, washing the dishes, etc to prevent the nail polish from being removed or causing any damage to the nails such as chipping.
– We advise you to please ask your professional nail technician to apply a base coat under the nail polish. This will prevent it from staining.
– Use hand cream regularly to make your hand feel soft, hydrated, and moisturized.
– Make sure to dry your hands thoroughly after you have taken a bath or completed household chores such as washing the dishes.
– Keep your nails trimmed to a workable length, not too short.
– Try to do some simple hand exercises to keep your joints supple.
– Make follow-up appointments at your preferred nail salon for maintenance on your nails.
Although we may not give it enough attention, the nails on our fingers and toes play a significant part in our bodies. Our nails protect to act as a shield to protect our hands and feet as we use them to work with or walk around from one place to another. Neat, trimmed and well-cared nails make a statement that you take pride in your health and overall personal appearance.
Read more → Make a statement with your nails